For sale by owner... great find at this price ...
Enjoy the amenities of a quality home in Newburgh at an affordable price.
- 1588 sq ft brick home, 3 br, 2 ba
- Enormous 520 sq ft deck with built-in seating and plenty of room for al fresco dining, grilling, entertaining... and an area for a hot tub
- Located on a 1/4 acre corner lot in a natural park-like setting with mature shade trees, azaleas, rock gardens, aggregate walkways
- 2-car garage with workbench, big storage cabinets, other storage spaces, and attic. Split-level garage has heat and A/C, and provides possibilities for future plans.
- Yard barn for storage
- Open floor plan includes dining area, kitchen, and family room. Family room has a wood-burning fireplace. Wood laminate floors throughout the home, with carpeting in two bedrooms.
- Master bedroom suite has two closets, and a double sink in the bathroom
- Both bathrooms have luxury vanities
- Closets in all bedrooms, plus a linen closet and coat closet
- Laundry room has storage cabinets and extra work space
- Kitchen has nice cabinetry, and GE slate appliances and a center island cart (optional purchase)
- Home is in a beautiful walkable neighborhood. Pet friendly area, quiet streets. Not far from Sharon Elementary School, and of course a big bonus is the Castle School district.
---- Recent improvements include: ----
- New roof 2013
- New 3-ton Goodman heat pump 2017, with Honeywell wifi thermostat
- New water softener 2016
- New dishwasher 2016, newer range hood
- Recently re-decorated in many areas, including plank wall and ceiling fan in master BR, accent wall in 2nd bedroom plus fresh paint, modern color scheme in family/dining room, fresh landscaping rock, premium Deck-Over paint on the entire deck and yard barn
- Third bedroom (not pictured) is undergoing new carpeting and paint (Act quickly and you can choose your own colors!)
Enjoy relaxing outdoor living with this great location in Warrick County. Space for grilling, gardening, a fire pit, an old-fashioned swing ... relax on the patio, in a hot tub, under the shade trees, take a walk, throw a football, watch the wildlife. Entertain a large group of people with the open floor plan and the huge deck. Pursue your hobbies in the spacious garage. In the winter, cozy up to the fireplace indoors. Enjoy downtown Newburgh and the riverfront, only minutes away.
Call us at 812-499-6233 for more information, and act quickly if you are interested. We will be listing this home with a realtor in the next couple weeks, and the price must be increased accordingly then!
Call for a tour; we will be happy to show you around! :)
- LOCAL PICK UP: $0.00 ($0.00 as additional item)